Sunday, October 17, 2010

My Work Station :)



Here is my current work station at home. I take the first room of the house as my mini office.

The tools I've got in my office are:
- acer Aspire 1692WLMi (my elder son)
- Mimaki Cutting Plotter CG-60SR
- Canon Printer MP160
- Inventory box (blue box with 3 transfered tapes on top)
- 2 Cutting Mats on the table
- Some sticker sheets in the basket beside the plotter
- General Office tools-pen, cutter, glue...



This is a close-in photo of my plotter(money maker). I bought it last year for 53k Baht. It came with 1 sticker sheet, FineCut Software, some spare cutting knifes, and a plotter pen(in case that you would like to draw instead of cut). I put my emblem on the side :)

This Mimaki CG-60 is able to do die-cut function, which is cutting around the edge of a picture, but I haven't tried yet though :D

This is the time to use it again now, TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment