Sunday, October 17, 2010

Love me Love my Dog

I just had a chance to take some picture with my doggy today after I had never put her with me in the photo for ages. Her name is Jijy (same name with Son Goku's wife :P), Thai Bangkaew breed. She is turning 8 years old in this coming January. Her favorite food is meat stick. She hates kids. She loves destroying my dad's garden when no one is home. Nevertheless, she is lovely and adorable.

I had a short meeting at Five Forward Co., Ltd. this morning. I'm one of the founders of the company. Today our MD was sick, she got kind of leg cramp and consequently couldn't drive to meet us.

I got 10k for my previous web design project today :)

I took my family for dinner. My dad and my mum were so happy. And yeah, when we arrived home, Jijy had destroyed some part of the garden already.

May happiness be with you,
Nopash

No comments:

Post a Comment