Sunday, October 17, 2010

Avatar: the last Airbender Air, Water, Earth, and Fire nations symbol decals

Avatar: the last Airbender is a animated series that I kindda addict to right now. So far I have watched Book 1 (season 1) already and am watching Book 2 (season 2) now.


Avatar: the last Airbender



Here is the intro of every episode I remember it by heart

"Water.. Earth.. Fire.. Air.. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, an airbender named Aang. And although his airbending skills are great, he still has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But I believe Aang can save the world..."

Every people in Avatar belongs to one of the 4 nations including Air Nomads, Water Tribe, Earth Kingdom, and Fire Nation. Each nation has its own representative symbol (see the flags below)

From left to right: Air Nomad symbol, Water Tribe symbol, Earth Kingdom symbol, and Fire Nation symbol
I though it would be cool if we could convert those symbols into a decal for put on to our car. Consequently, I have drawn a vector art of those symbols with my CorelDraw X3. The vector can be cut using a sticker cutting machine.

Air Nomads, Water Tribe, Earth Kingdom, and Fire Nation decals
They are available to purchase in my eBay store here. Each symbol is 5"x5" and comes in white by default. If you want it to be in different colour or size, just contact me :)

The copyright of the designs still belongs to Nickelodeon. I do not own anything.
----
Nopachat

P.S. Also, please don't forget to check out our new designs at www.eDecalShop.com

2 comments:

  1. After reading your blog it has become topmost choice of readers. I salute your blog owner for Animated Intro Maker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I love avatar, and i consider myself an airbender. keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete